All artwork is unique and cannot be replaced. If you have any queries with any of my paintings, please feel free to contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sabiha’s Art is based in Leicester, UK and it is my delight to share my paintings with the world. All purchases will be processed through PayPal.
I will aim to process your order within 1-4 days.
Shipping to UK: 1-3 working days (for first class)
Shipping to Western Europe: 1-4 working days
Shipping to Eastern Europe: 3-7 working days
Shipping to rest of the world: 5 – 10 working days
I will do my best to get these to you as fast as possible, but I cannot control covid-19 related delays.
If the item is being shipped overseas, there is a chance that it can be kept in customs for up to 6 weeks. Please understand that this is a risk with all packages coming out of the UK and hopefully should not be a problem.
Shipping costs are calculated during checkout based on weight, dimensions and destination of the items in the order. Payment for shipping will be collected with the purchase. This price will be the final price for shipping cost to the customer.
- If goods have been damaged once you receive them, please sign for as ‘damaged in transit’ or email me within 24 hours of delivery.
- I am always here to support you. I pride myself in delivering the best customer service. If the art is damaged in any way, I will arrange a return.
- Simply send me an email at email@example.com with the order number and images of the damage.
- Please note that each painting is unique and one of a kind, a replacement of a different artwork can be arranged or a full refund.
Please review the details and images carefully to make sure you are happy with the product you are purchasing. The customer is responsible for covering the return shipping fee and often, it can EXCEED the cost of your order based on the size of your package. No one likes to overpay for a product they are not keeping so please be mindful of this. I am not a large corporation so unfortunately; my studio cannot cover the international return fees.
If you would like a refund, please contact me. The item must be re-sent back to the return address for my attention and, be in good condition. No amount can be refunded until the item has been returned in undamaged condition.
How can I return?
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number with subject: Return.
- I will provide a return shipping address to me in Leicester, UK.
- Customer is responsible for paying return fee.
- Once I receive the product, I will inspect it for damages and notify you of the approval or rejection of your returned item. Once approved, your refund will be processed. Shipping fees paid during purchase are non-refundable.
My policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately I can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be free from damage and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
I can only replace items if they are defective or damaged. I am here to support you and understand that orders can get damaged during delivery. All of my art is unique, if you need to have it replaced, send me an email at email@example.com with your order number and images of the damage.